Our heavyweight Nourishing Face Cream transforms dry, sensitive, and irritated skin into calm, happy skin by acting as a gentle barrier between your skin and the elements, whilst nourishing your skin with its rich, yet simple, ingredients.
Rub a small amount of the Cream between your palms to warm and soften it. Make sure your face is moist by using LenKa’s Hydrating Face Toner, then gently massage the cream into your damp face.
Besides the normal usage above, here are a bunch of other ways in which you can use this rich multifunctional cream:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 👀 At night before you go to bed, dab some around your eyes, and on your forehead, your laughlines, or anywhere else you’d like to reduce the appearance of fine lines or wrinkles;
- 🎭 If you don’t regularly use a rich, nourishing face cream, use it as an overnight face mask to feed your skin;
- 🤚🏽 As a hand and cuticle cream;
- 🌵 For relief from dry heels and elbows;
- 👄 As a moisturising, healing lip balm;
- 💆🏽♀️ Apply a bit of cream to the tips of your hair to get rid of split and dry ends, or to smooth down get-away strands. It can even be used as an intensive oil treatment before shampooing; apply, leave on for an hour, and then wash your hair as normal;
- ☀️️ As an after-sun or windburn treatment;
- 💘 Use it as a natural highlighter to enhance your cheekbones, browbones, and Cupid's bow;
- 🧔🏻 Men can use it as a beard styler; apply a pea-sized amount on the palms, rub together, and smooth onto the beard;
- 🖤 As tattoo care; use it to heal your newly inked-skin faster; and
- 🔥 To calm razor burn; smooth on your freshly shaven skin.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil,Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa)*, Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense), Commiphora Wildii (Myrrh).
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your medical practitioner before using this product. Please also keep away from your pets.
Because we use natural, mostly unrefined ingredients, the colour and texture of the Cream may vary from batch to batch and, occasionally, the Cream may pull away from the edge of the jar. The reason for this is that the shea butter that we use in our Cream is raw and unrefined. Shea butter is generally a temperamental ingredient to work with, especially when kept as close to its natural state as possible. Its texture is often influenced by temperature fluctuations (for example, in direct sunlight or hot environments, the Cream may melt). You may find some small “clumps” or grainy particles in the Cream. This does not mean that there is anything wrong with the Cream. While the texture and consistency may vary, the essential ingredients and beneficial properties remain the same; simply rub the Cream between your palms to heat and melt any clumps or grains that may be present!
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. When warm, the cream may melt.